| İş Bilgileri
Budget, Reporting and Risk Management Deputy Manager
• Experience in planning, budgeting, reporting and controlling financial activities,
• Minimum 6-7 years’ experience, 2-3 years audit experience is an asset,
• Experience in IFRS reporting and month-end closing processes,
• Strong analytical and technical skills,
• Strong communicative skills,
• Must possess outstanding leadership skills,
• Fluency in oral and written English,
• University degree in a relevant subject from reputable universities,
• Computer literate with excellent Excel skills and solid understanding of accounting software principles (SAP knowledge is an asset),
• No military obligation for male candidates.
• Prepares and monitors annual company budget,
• Prepares short, medium and long terms financial projections of the company,
• Prepares financial reports in line with the international standards,
• Prepares sound analytical reports to help decision making process,
• Prepares monthly company activity and management reports,
• Prepares monthly operational cash flow reports to help decision making process,
Place of Business:
• Istanbul Office
Job Contact Information:
• e-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the biggest infrastructure holdings with a solid growth strategy and respectable international business partners in monopolistic attractive markets in Turkey. The Company’s main areas of activity include airport construction and operation, port construction and operation, development of real estate investment projects and hotel projects, renewable energy investments, water and wastewater concession investments and management.
Candidates are required to apply for the stated job no later than March 20 th, 2017.